We congratulate recent alumni on progress in their careers:
- Predoctoral fellow Sabrina Young received NIH F31 Award in Spring 2019 to continue her project “Health consequences of Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program administrative decisions across the monthly SNAP benefit cycle.”
- After completeing our predoctoral training program and her dissertation in 2018, Dr. Rachel Harrington accepted a position as a research scientist for the Quality Measurement & Research Group at the National Committee for Quality Assurance in Washington, D.C.
- After completing our postdoctoral program in summer 2018, Dr. Molly Scannel Bryan joined the UIC College of Medicine as a research assistant professor working in the Institute of Minority Health Research.
- After completing our postdoctoral program in 2018, Dr. Neeraj Kumar became a senior research associate at the Center for Computational Imaging and Personalized Diagnostics at Case Western Reserve University.
- Dr. Chelsea Singleton joined the faculty of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign as an assistant professor of kinesiology and community health after completing our postdoctoral program in summer 2018.
- After completing our predoctorate program in 2017, Dr. Sparkle Springfield began a postdoctoral research fellowship at Stanford University School of Medicine.